- Home birth care
- Comprehensive prenatal care
- Routine lab specimens obtained in the office or local lab
- Referrals for ultrasound as needed
- Water birth
- Lactation support
- Assistance with filing birth certificate forms
- Initial 60-90 minute consult is free of charge
- Newborn care at home for the first two weeks of life
- Initial exams, bilirubin monitoring, metabolic testing (“PKU testing”) and referral for hearing exam.
- Comprehensive lactation support for breastfeeding concerns such as painful nursing and slow weight gain
- Records can be transferred to pediatric caregiver at two weeks
- Pap tests and breast exams
- Annual wellness exams
- Birth control methods, including counseling in natural family planning as well as prescriptions for contraceptives
- Intrauterine Devices (IUDs) – Paragard, Mirena and Skyla
- Pregnancy and preconception counseling
- Fertility assistance and intrauterine insemination
- Menopausal counseling
- Referrals for mammograms, ultrasounds, and bone density scanning
- Respectful care for transgender individuals*
- Alternative and holistic medical philosophies embraced
Most insurances are accepted. Please call ahead with questions.
*Hormone therapy will not be prescribed at this time.